The new Zewide 10 combines the most innovative elements for motion control together with an excellent modularity that allows you to choose various options to control the movement, together with added functions for each need.
The Zewide 10 brings together the needs of the most demanding photographer,
Lightness and simplicity.
Designed for those who want to enjoy photography and video in exterior settings, urban photography, nature photography, astrophotography, with an extremely light and small unit, easy and intuitive to use but with many possibilities. It only weight 910 gr.
Advanced software for motion control.
Control of the software through built-in a 3.5’’ TFT touch screen. High precision in the movement of the motors. Possibility to choose between different programme modules;
- Timelapse. Multipoint programming. Simply move the unit to where you want each movement to start and finish and this is recorded to repeat later in the timelapse or video modes. Options of Start/End shoots as well as ramping shoots.
- Panoramic photography
- Video. Basic video functions to allow a preview of what your timelapses will be like before doing them.
- Zewide 10. Electronic control and 360º Pan movement. This is the main element and the different optional modules can be added to this.
- Zewide z10. Tilt motor of -50 to +70º (120º).The Zewide 10 is required for its working.
- Star Tracker. The software incorporates a system to follow the stars that enables you to take high quality photographs of the night sky. It has three tracking modes; Sidereal Mode, ½ Sidereal and Solar Mode.
Compatible with various external systems of bulb ramping, including Timelapse+, Ramperpro or ElysiaVisuals to allow the parameters of the camera to be controlled, including ISO, aperture and exposure time to enable time lapses with day-night, night-day transitions with great results.
The Zewide 10 has an auxiliary connector that enables a third motor to be controlled step by step to allow control of the three axes in movement.
Available in different kits
- Dimensions: 138 x 125 x 84 mm
- Weight: 910 gr
- Maximum load: 3.5 kg
- Resolution of movements: 0.03º
- Panning motion: 360º
- Tilt motor: -50 to +70º
- Connection plate for tripod or Magic Balance 3/8’
- Dimensions: 78 x 105.5 mm
- Weight: 850 gr
- Maximum load: 3.5 kg
- Resolution of movements:0.03º
This provides you with a second axis for movement of -50º to +70º.
Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
Power: 4 Ah
Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm (4.5 x 2.9 x 1.2 inches)
Weight: 360 gr.
Battery life: approximately 10 hours
Connecting cable of 1.5 meters (59 inches)
The compact 1.6A Smart Charger (included) will charge your battery quickly and is available in either UK or European configuration.
With a useful bag with a belt that can be used to hang the battery on the tripod.
Support for Polaris tracking alignment
This is a plate to enable Polar finder scope to be attached.
Canon: EOS 7D/ 5Dseries/ 1Dseries/ 50D/ 40D/ 20D/ 10D
Canon: PowerShot G12/ G11/ G10/ G1X. CS-205, Canon EOS 60D, 1100D, 1000D, EOS 1100D/ 1000D/ 650D/ 600D/ 550D/ 500D/ 450D/ 400D/ 350D/ 300D/ 60Dseries
Pentax: K200/ K100/ K20/ K10/ K-7/ K-5
Samsung: GX-1L/ GX-1S/ GX-20/ GX-10/ NX100/ NX11/ NX10/ NX5
Contax: 645/ N1/ NX/ N Digital
Nikon: D1 series/ D2 series/ D3 series/ D700/ D300/ D300s /D200/ N90s/ F5/ F6/ F100/ F90/ F90X
Fujifilm: S5 Pro/ S3 Pro
Nikon: DSRL D80/ D70s
Nikon: DSRL D7000/ D5100/ D5000/ D3200/ D3100/ D90
Panasonic: DMC-FZ50/ DMC-FZ50K/ DMC-FZ50S/ DMC-FZ30/ DMC-FZ30K/ DMC-FZ30S/ DMC-FZ20/ DMC-FZ20K/ DMC-FZ20S/ LC-1/ L1
Sony: DSLR α900/ α700/ α350/ α300/ α200/ α100/ α100K
Konica: DIMAGE α2/ α1/ 9/ 7Hi/ 7i/ 7/ 5/ 4/ 3/ DYNAX 7D/ 5D
Olympus: E520/ E510/ E420/ E410/ E300/ SP-570 UZ/ SP-560 UZ/ SP-550UZ/ SP-510UZ
Olympus: E1/ E3/ E10/ E20/ E30