The new Zewide 10 combines the most innovative elements for motion control together with an excellent modularity that allows you to choose various options to control the movement, together with added functions for each need.
The Zewide 10 brings together the needs of the most demanding photographer,
Lightness and simplicity.
Designed for those who want to enjoy photography and video in exterior settings, urban photography, nature photography, astrophotography, with an extremely light and small unit, easy and intuitive to use but with many possibilities. It only weighs kg.
Advanced software for motion control.
Control of the software through built-in a 3.5’’ TFT touch screen. High precision in the movement of the motors. Possibility to choose between different programme modules;
- Timelapse. Multipoint programming. Simply move the unit to where you want each movement to start and finish and this is recorded to repeat later in the timelapse or video modes. Options of Start/End shoots as well as ramping shoots.
- Panoramic photography
- Video. Basic video functions to allow a preview of what your timelapses will be like before doing them.
- Zewide 10. Electronic control and 360º Pan movement. This is the main element and the different optional modules can be added to this.
- Zewide z10. Tilt movement of +- 70º.The Zewide 10 is required for its working.
- Star Tracker. The software incorporates a system to follow the stars that enables you to take high quality photographs of the night sky. It has three tracking modes; Sidereal Mode, ½ Sidereal and Solar Mode.
Compatible with various external systems of bulb ramping, including Timelapse+, Ramperpro or ElysiaVisuals to allow the parameters of the parameters of the camera to be controlled, including ISO, aperture and exposure time to enable time lapses with day-night, night-day transitions with great results.
Control of a third axis.
The Zewide 10 has an auxiliary connector that enables a third motor to be controlled step by step to allow control of the three axes in movement.
Available in different kits
- Dimensions: 138 x 125 x 84 mm
- Weight: Kg
- Maximum load in horizontal position: 10 Kg
- Maximum load in vertical position: 3.5 kg
- Resolution of movements: 0.03º
- Panning motion: 360º
- Tilting motion: +- 70º
- Connection plate for tripod or Magic Balance 3/8’
- Dimensions: 78 x 105.5 mm
- Maximum load: 3.5 kg
- Resolution of movements:0.03º
This provides you with a second axis for movement of +- 70º.
Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
Power: 4 Ah
Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm (4.5 x 2.9 x 1.2 inches)
Weight: 360 gr.
Battery life: approximately 10 hours
Connecting cable of 1.5 meters (59 inches)
The compact 1.6A Smart Charger (included) will charge your battery quickly and is available in either UK or European configuration.
With a useful bag with a belt that can be used to hang the battery on the tripod
Support for pole start tracking alignment
This is a plate to enable a pole star seeker to be attached.
Put the one we have.